Thursday, February 28, 2008

First? and the end?

Well...at last, I'm here, just because of don't know why...
I have my first blog here, and there will be more, I believe...

I was actually preparing for my coming exam, and having my study break.
But, since the break has been too long(whole February) for me, I'm fu*king lazy now, and totally not in mood to study.
3 more days, 4 subject to go, and I got nothing in my brain...
I promised my family, friends, and my dream, but I did nothing!
Lazy, bad environment, lack of motivation......Fucking LP just keep giving hell excuses for him self!
Is this the end? If it is, I'm sucks!

Till now, I've decided, If I fail my promises, there'll be no more game for me! (It's such a big gamble ++) Like they said, no lost no gain. hope it's true...

5 comments:

m i c h e L L e 晓婷 said...

o.O
is this LP? muahahaha...
Be strong! confidence, hardworking and most of all concentration are the top remedy now. isolate yourself for just for a period of time, just for the sake of your finals, it's worth it. :)

ST.chen said...

eh wtf when i say wtf i don't really mean 'what the fark' but its erm..how to say. more like a punctuation mark for me edi. -.-

i dunno how to say it la but its very contagious (my frens passed it to me!) and it makes the whole sentence less serious i guess? its a very deadly disease. not so easy to shake off. its just very smooth and nice to say it at the end of every sentence that's meant to be a joke.

ok seriously i dunno what i'm talking abt its 2.44am and i think i need to go sleep.

Unknown said...

Wulala ! finally u starts blogging! how does it feels to share ur feeling with the world world ? =)

Well, what much can i comment on ur post, simply see thing optimistically, have some confidence for yourself there! My friend!

Promise, we made we might keep, might break, as long as you don't give up thats the real deal!

I can tell you been putting too much pressure on urself, loosing up a lil', just a lil'! Things can work in many ways, problem can solve in many ways.

Well, u're a kinda person which always see things in logically sense, u have too side of a brain, your left brain is overload, let the right side one help it out! Things might be different! think of something like putting ur penis beside two boobies, and then put your penis in between the boobies, u'll get 100% of ur effort!(Quite a lame one...i know...okay...)

Not much to say... all the very best to you! I would like to hang out with u sometimes after your exam! And Yea! Always.. always remember dun surrender before the war(or game if u prefer)!

LP said...

Mich>> absolutely agree with you, all I need is concentration now... and I know how much it worth now(because of certain reason). thanks anyway!

ST>> you're like me, just giving your self excuses... and your excuses was look so right..for your self... ==~

Edi>> It's lame bro... thanks for the support! see you after my exam!

Unknown said...

I hope you are referring to the joke only... =)