Saturday, March 15, 2008

Second? the beginning...

Finally, my march exam has past, and I'm waiting for new semester, the day after tomorrow will be my sem 6...
I'm determine to change myself to be a better one, so this new semester will be my another starting point, though it's late but its better than nothing...sigh...
Meanwhile, I was doing my own research for further study after finishing my diploma, and this is the things I'm confusing... Better environment and quality? it should be UK, US, Australia, or somewhere in Europe. These place were my dream place to study for, ironically, financial problem making me harder to achieve this.
Some say if you got the chance to make it, why not? my friends recommend UK and US, before this, I prefer Australia, and now the currency is dropping, UK seems to be the first choice, but I don't know when the currency will comes up again... problems again...
Anyway, all I need to do is focus on my current study first!
well, I've did what I can did in the previous exam, hope the result won't be too bad... I was sick after the first post published, but I tell myself, after all...no more excuses, and I did my best at the last few days( hmm...yea...my best...)
Tomorrow! LP will start his new life~ ++~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

man... how many life have u been live thru... is not the 1st time u starts a new life ! ahahah ! No matter UK, US or India.... anywhere could work out! Make yourself a quality instead of the environment make the quality for you....