Sunday, March 16, 2008

What a night...and a morning...

Last night, I came back KL just to chill out with my friends and have a football match on this morning, I told my friend, she don't believe...nvm...because she's pretending emo, I can't do anything to overcome her emo mood, because she's pretending ==~
Again, we spent our money and time on those luxurious foods and wine...(wtf! I did it again) Just don't know why, 4 of us went mad, spoke and did unusual things... MR D none stop telling crap... MR E forgot his wallet... MR I trying to break other's phone and crap with MR D... MS S pretending emo...
We were discussing who's the goalkeeper of our team for the next morning match, as my opinion, MR E has physically advantage on this position but he asked:"why don't you be?" so I explained to him, I've been consulted my doctor that I got a disease on my hands, doctor said that my hands could not have any pressure or it will be useless for the rest of my life... Sadly... MR I thought I was joking and ask why is the disease happened on me, then I politely and patiently explained to him, this is a long story, you must live through your high and low point of your life, then only you'll understand...then we changed to another topics.....
After a crazy night, we played our football match at Kampung Ikan Emas in this morning...sigh... Again! we met our high and low point of the match. When we finished the first half time, we held the scoring point at 0-0, so we thought we did a good job. Unfortunately, the full time result is 5-1...sigh...
As usual, we have our breakfast and go home, then take my bath, rest, dinner, and wrote this post... So the end of the weekend, sleep...

3 comments:

ST.chen said...

....i was really emo ok. =(

LP said...

ok lar.....bought ice-cream for you d wat~ now your laptop oso fixed d, the other things ma don't think too much lor...

Unknown said...

LOL on ur post ! haha
Yea it is hell loads of crap for that night !