Monday, March 24, 2008

She?

I'm tired right now...very tired...damn tired...but still don't know why wanna write this post...

she...I've been seeing her for 2years, the first time I saw her, she has been the only one shining at that moment...
from that time, my sight just fell into her black hole trap, her every smile, her every move, and her everything were directing my view... till one day, I got a way to contact with, the first conversation was completed with nervousness and dullness...
you know, shy...

she...speaking and chatting with her make me feeling her unpredictable and mysteriously... we share interests, we share sadness, we share happiness, we share future, and I wish to share everything with her, why? it's just inexplicable...

she...her face is something that I never had, to ever deal with before... I'm so attracted to her, the feeling is mutual too...I'm getting scared the moment she leave, and I guess this must be infatuation...

The feeling getting strong today, nothing more, just the way she look today...


5 comments:

ST.chen said...

awww i'm emo again too!
let's go eat good food and drink GOOD wine. i'm craving japs this time, heh. quality japs ar, not sakae or sushi king or genki sushi. =\

LP said...

how bout yo sushi~? haha
I won't try ur way lar k... after eat good and drink good I'll be emo than now...negative...

Unknown said...

if u guys want get a day come to my restaurant will get 30% off ! :) how's that's sound to my two WMO lovely friends?

LP said...

40% lar~ hehe shud b no prob de, next week ler, next week ivan din work d..

Unknown said...

man this is a 2 star restaurant that I am talking about ! Haha! Dont make it sounds like some night market sale or something hahaha ! Oh cool so he won't be that dong dong emo that
much:) so lemme know when u guys r planing to come and I'll get my day off on that day as well.