Friday, April 4, 2008

My April Fool

Just before the sunrise, it was around 12something, I was seated in front of the computer (sounds like an essay ++)... Since nothing to do, I find out who's on the line, then chat with my friends...planning Tiesto concert on may and what to do on the next day...
While chatting, suddenly, a friend from college told me that she like me for a long time already, the first thing occur in my brain is:" Shit! tomorrow the sun will be rising from the west..."
Since this is the first time~ I was shock and don't know what should I react, then I tell her:" don't joke la...I don't believe (cause she have had a boyfriend)"
After few seconds..."HAPPY APRIL FOOL~" shit!!! I lose again...arrr....loser....every year getting fool by others...
The next day, I dated this stupid friend to sings at redboxplus, with me, 2 of my friends, and 1 of her friends.
Before going to redboxplus, we have our lunch, after swallowed our meals, we found out the sky outside the building was incredibly dark, seems like it was the moment before end of the world ++

This is the scene at that moment.
Then I think to myself, the god must be playing April fool with us~ lolx
But I love this scene, just don't know why...
Then we enjoyed our happy and crazy times while singing, it was one of the happiest time after singing so many time K, truly enjoy that moment.
Other than that, actually I skipped class on that day, and my classmate didn't know, then he scold me didn't let him know, so that he will skip too ++~ but since it was April fool, so...never mind lar...just a joke mer...
sorryy lecturer, sorry my mate~ haha
Happy April Fool!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh so that is the reason why ...... Hehehe! She's so mean! =p hahaha! Nvm man next year April fool be wise.... Maybe next time when u got this kinda prank answer back" ow... I love u too a long time ago as well..." till thm is she answer April fool u say the same! Is she says "oh really ?" and u might hit the jackpot ! Plus u got nothing to lose!
thru all this I say what a waste of a chance !!!!!

LP said...

She don't really meant that... I thought...